|Apache: Big Data gathers the Apache projects, people and technologies in Big Data, ubiquitous computing, data engineering and science to educate, collaborate and connect. With over 95 sessions, you can look forward to talks led by Big Data experts from Amazon, Cloudera, Dell EMC, eBay, Google, MapR, Twitter and more. Check out what’s in store for you!
Keynote speakers include:
Session Highlights include:
- Alan Gates, Co-Founder, Hortonworks
- Sandra Matz, Computational Social Scientist
- Sam Ruby, President, Apache Software Foundation
- Additional keynote speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Fast Cars, Big Data - How Apache Can Help Formula 1, Tugdual Grall, MapR
- Advertising on Google and Traffic Experimentation Platform in eBay, Yi Liu, eBay
- Construct a Shareable GPU Farm for Data Scientists, Layne Peng, Dell EMC
- Using Apache Beam for Batch, Streaming, and Everything in Between, Frances Perry, Google
- Docker on Hadoop, Daniel Templeton, Cloudera
- From Open Data to Open Information, Thomas Vanhove, Qrama
- Routing a Trillion Messages per Day @Twitter, Lohit Vijayarenu, Twitter
- Performance benchmarking in open-source at Amazon EMR, Stephen Tak Lon Wu, Amazon AWS EMR
- View the full schedule »
You won't want to miss Apache: Big Data, where you'll experience:
If you are a Big Data professional, you won’t want to miss this event. View the full schedule of sessions and activities »
- Over 95 sessions brought to you by community members from dozens of Apache projects such as Apex, Cassandra, Hadoop, Mahout, Spark, Zeppelin and many more.
- Technology showcase featuring an ecosystem of Apache projects and an off site evening reception
- Apache: Big Data is co-located with ApacheCon, which brings together the open source community to learn about and collaborate on the technologies and projects driving the future of open source, web technologies and cloud computing.
Don't forget to register by April 16 to save over $200! One registration includes access to all activities and sessions at both Apache: Big Data and ApacheCon.
Save an additional 20% off your registration. Select "attendee pass" and use the code ABDKD20.
Showcase your thought leadership among a vibrant open source community and connect with top influencers driving today's technology purchasing decisions. Learn how to become a sponsor today »
Interested in sponsoring?