Things you did not know
about the speakers at
Predictive Analytics World
Chicago, June 19-22
Yes, Predictive Analytics World has world-class keynotes and informative workshops.
Yes, it has a stellar agenda.
But there are some things you did not know about the wonderful line-up of speakers coming to the Hilton Chicago, June 19-22.
Wells Fargo Customer Sojourns and Advanced Analytics
Gary Class is Senior Vice President, Virtual Channels Group Wells Fargo & Company. After getting started as an economist for the Wharton Econometric Forecasting group, Gary joined Wells Fargo in 1988. How does he stay abreast after nearly 30 years? Gary learns on the job, of course. Since Wells Fargo was the first bank in the world to process a payment on the Internet and is based in San Francisco, Gary has had ample opportunity to stay in close touch and partner with the nearby entrepreneurial community.
Check out his Case Study: Wells Fargo Customer Sojourns and Advanced Analytics.
You’ll also want to come to Predictive Analytics World Chicago
and meet these speakers as well:
And many more.
- Chao Zhong, Senior Data Scientist, Microsoft
- Edward Shihadeh, Chief Data Officer, Auspice Analytics, LLC
- Robert Grossman, Partner, Open Data Group
- Kwan Lee, Software Architect, Openview Venture Partners
- Herman Jopia, First Vice President and Data Analytics Manager, American Savings Bank
- Chip Galusha, Data Scientist, Paychex Inc.
- Afsheen Alam, Program Manager Marketing Analytics and Big Data, Allstate Insurance
- Our very own: Dr. Eric Siegel, Ph.D., Conference Founder of Predictive Analytics World
View complete Predictive Analytics World agenda.
Reserve your spot for the workshops and full conference program.
Predictive Analytics World (PAW) for Business in Chicago is co-located with Predictive Analytics World (PAW) Manufacturing and the eMetrics Summit. Remember to book your hotel accommodations before the group rate sells out.