2017 Apr Webcasts & Webinars
All (110) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (19) | News, Features (23) | Opinions, Interviews (21) | Software (3) | Tutorials, Overviews (28) | Webcasts & Webinars (8)
- Webinar: Predictive Analytics, Failure to Launch – May 16 - Apr 26, 2017.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is May 16.
- How Automated ML is Transforming the Predictive Analytics Landscape - Apr 24, 2017.
Learn how DataRobot automates predictive modeling, and how our platform can deliver these same types of insights and a substantial productivity boost to your machine learning endeavors, on Tuesday, May 2nd at 1:00 pm ET.
- Stanford Webinar: Pitfalls of A/B Testing - Apr 21, 2017.
Join Ramesh Johari, Associate Professor, Stanford Department of Management Science & Engineering, as he discusses some common practices and pitfalls in A/B testing, Apr 26, 2017.
- Level-up your analytics with text mining, Apr 27 Webinar - Apr 17, 2017.
MeaningCloud, leader in SaaS semantic analytics, has new RapidMiner extension that offers very powerful and flexible text analytics and the ability to extract the meaning of any unstructured text. Learn more in April 27 webinar.
- Streaming vs Batch Analytics, Model Creation and Deployment – April 19 Webinar - Apr 13, 2017.
Catch this live webinar from Open Data, which will explain both streaming and batch analytic types, typical use cases for each, as well as the best way to deploy these analytics in production. It happens April 19th, 2017 at 10am PST (1pm EST).
- DataRobot Webinar, May 2: How Automated Machine Learning is Transforming the Predictive Analytics Landscape - Apr 11, 2017.
Learn how DataRobot automates predictive modeling, and how our platform can deliver these same types of insights and a substantial productivity boost to your machine learning endeavors.
- Webinar: R with RStudio, Spark, sparklyr in Minutes, April 26 - Apr 11, 2017.
Find out how to expand R capabilities with RStudio + sparklyr on Apache Spark on a fast cloud platform and how simple to get started in the cloud with Cazena Data Science Sandbox as a Service.
- Analytically Speaking Featuring Melisa Buie – On Demand - Apr 6, 2017.
Learn how to keep your audience from struggling to understand your work, why others should review your experimentation process, how to build your experimental muscle, and more.