Wharton: Successful Applications of Customer Analytics, May 10-11, Philadelphia
This conference shows real-world applications that balance of high-level rigor and business know-how and elevating the role of analytics in an organization's strategic decision-making. Hilary Mason keynotes.
The Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative presents:
Successful Applications of Customer Analytics
May 10 - 11 | The Logan Hotel | Philadelphia, PA | #wcaiconf
About the conference
Our annual conference is dedicated to real-world applications that exemplify a balance of high-level rigor and business know-how, as well as elevating the role of analytics in an organization's strategic decision-making.
New this year: Technical Workshops
On May 10, WCAI will host a half day of technical workshops on Wharton's campus, the day before the "main event." Attendees can choose one of three workshops:
- "Is my Advertising Working?"
- Applied Predictive Modeling
- Intro to Python
Successful Applications of Customer Analytics boasts practical, real-world examples of customer analytics from leading industry practitioners. This year we'll hear from:
- Hilary Mason (Keynote), Founder, Fast Forward Labs
- Zachery Anderson, Vice President of Global Analytics + Insights, Electronic Arts
- Gary Class, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Shawndra Hill, Senior Researcher, Microsoft Research NYC
- Betty Li, Director of Data Science & Engineering - Marketing, Netflix
- Kathy Koontz, Business Consultant - Customer Journey, Teradata
- Ari Sheinkin, Vice President, Marketing Analytics, IBM
Top Stories Past 30 Days