2017 May Courses, Education
All (113) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (16) | News, Features (20) | Opinions, Interviews (22) | Software (5) | Tutorials, Overviews (33) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Get your skills recognised. Get IAPA-certified in Data Analytics - May 30, 2017.
For those analytics professionals who want to prove their worth to the business, an IAPA-Certified via Credential not only recognises your skills but also helps you be the outlier.
- Learn to turn data into revenue at Wharton - May 30, 2017.
Customer Analytics from Wharton Executive Education gives you a deeper, actionable understanding of your data by delving into specific collection methodologies and patterns for predictive behavior, empowering you to make impactful decisions that drive success throughout your company.
- Live Immersive Predictive Analytics and Data Science Experiential Training. - May 24, 2017.
Successful analytics at the organizational-level starts with immersive, interactive training and goal-driven strategy. TMA’s live online and classroom training spans all skill levels and analytic team roles to build analytic leaders. Live Online in June, Seattle in July and Wash-DC in October.
- Take The Next Step in Your Data Science Career - May 23, 2017.
The Saint Mary's College Master of Science in Data Science program will prepare you to enter into the data analysis process at any stage, from the initial formulation of the question, to visualizing data, to interpreting the results and drawing conclusions.
- Best Data Science Courses from Udemy (only $10 till May 27) - May 17, 2017.
Here a list of the best courses in data science from Udemy, covering Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, Spark, Tableau, and Hadoop - only $10 until May 27, 2017.
- Join 1 Million Others on DataCamp (50% off until May 23) - May 16, 2017.
DataCamp is celebrating 1 millions learners on its platform and is offering 50% off for unlimited access until May 23. Learn R and Python for data science interactively at your own pace.
- Guarantee yourself a data science career - May 12, 2017.
The Data Science Career Track is the first online bootcamp to guarantee you a data science job or your money back. The application process is selective - start it know.
- Madrid UPM Advanced Statistics and Data Mining Summer School, June 26 – July 7 - May 12, 2017.
The courses cover topics such as Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Bayesian Networks, Big Data with Apache Spark, Bayesian Inference, Text Mining and Time Series, and each has theoretical as well as practical classes, done with R or Python. Early bird till June 5.
- Stanford Online Data Mining & Data Science Courses - May 11, 2017.
Stanford Data Mining Courses and Certificates are designed to give you the skills you need to gather and analyze massive amounts of information, and to translate that information into actionable business strategies. Enroll until June 18.
- MLTrain: transitioning academic theory to practice - May 9, 2017.
Learn how to master Machine Learning by understanding the theory behind. MLTrain also teaches the concepts and helpful tricks of key systems like TensorFlow and how to code machine learning algorithms using it.
- Learn to collect, classify, analyze, and model data - May 2, 2017.
The courses offered in the Penn State World Campus 30-credit online Master of Professional Studies in Data Analytics – Business Analytics Option could enhance your potential in this growing field.