Data Insight Leaders Summit, Barcelona, 18-19 Oct 2017
Data Insight Leaders Summit is 2 value packed days with the most senior speaker faculty of strictly Head’s of Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence, 18-19 October 2017 in Barcelona.
Data Insight Leaders Summit is 2 value packed days outside of the office aimed at tackling those latest and greatest hidden opportunities in data analysis.
With the most senior speaker faculty of strictly Head’s of Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence, we’re ensuring you get what you need from them sharing their first-hand experience on the do's and don'ts to successfully fast-track the right data experiments into actionable intelligence!
Already confirmed to speak on some of the hottest topics are:
- Michael Fagan, Director, Data Sciences – EMEA, Microsoft
- Ian Pepper, Global Enterprise Architect, Big Data and Analytics, Novartis
- Ben Chamberlain, Senior Data Scientist, Asos.com
- Gael Decoudu, Head of Data Science and Digital Analytics, Shop Direct
- Timothy Lum, Director of Marketing Analytics and Data Product, Expedia
- Dr. Markus Rotter, Head of Network Analytics, Vodafone
- Dr. Alexander Borek, Head of Marketing Science, Smart Data and Analytics, Group Digitalisation, Volkswagen
- Mahesh Bharadhwaj, Director, New Customer Acquisitions, Strategic Analytics, Barclaycard
Thinking about which data insight conference to attend this year? Let me tell you how no other conference will offer you the opportunity to:
- Learn from and benchmark with 50+ of Europe’s most progressive data innovators: Only here will you rub shoulders with those in your shoes, heads of data insights from Europe’s leading companies.
- Experience unparalleled networking in unique small group interactive sessions: Only here will you get to collaborate with your industry peers to challenge current assumptions, spark new ideas and source innovative solutions to your biggest challenges.
- Access a focused group of only the very best solution providers who can help you deliver sophisticated data insights capabilities to the business: Only here will you have access to the latest and greatest infrastructure, analytics and software technology providers that can help you take your data insights output to the next level.
- Join solution focused sessions designed specifically for your function to deliver a greater ROI to the business: Only here will you have access to content designed specifically for the data insights function to enhance your people, processes and technology to identify and progress your most valuable data projects.
If you're serious about building a world class data insight function, then you don't want to miss this opportunity!
Download the latest agenda to see just how much benefit you’ll get by being there too: http://bit.ly/2pZDERh
What you need to know:
Dates: 18-19 October 2017
How do I book: http://bit.ly/2p0gD2b
Top Stories Past 30 Days