AI for fintech course – Early discounts and limited places
This new course with limited places will focus on AI design (product, development and Data) for the fintech industry and will be taught online by Ajit Jaokar and Jakob Aungiers.
AI for fintech course - Early discounts and limited places
The AI for fintech is a new course with limited places focused on AI design (product, development and Data) for the fintech industry.
We will first explain the end-to-end principles of AI and Deep Learning and then describe specific applications and the implications of deploying them in context of fintech
The course will be conducted by Ajit Jaokar and Jakob Aungiers.
- Foundations of Enterprise AI
- Understanding the application of AI for fintech
- Introduction to TensorFlow and Keras
- End to end implementation for an AI application
Designing an AI product
- Basics of Designing an AI product
- Understanding Deep learning
- Machine learning algorithms in TensorFlow and Keras:
- Designing with Deep Learning algorithms
- Multilayer Perceptron
- Auto encoders
- Deep Convolutional Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Reinforcement learning
- Natural language processing
- Basics of Text Analytics
Deploying AI products for fintech
- Methodology for Enterprise AI projects
- Deploying Enterprise AI
- Understanding the Enterprise AI layer
- Acquiring Data and Training the Algorithm
- Processing and hardware considerations
- Business Models - High Performance Computing - Scaling and AI system
- Costing an AI system
- Creating a competitive advantage from AI
- Specific considerations for fintech: ex EU payment directive (PSD2) etc
The course targets designers or developers who work with fintech.
Strategic Option: You can choose to work with the strategic option (no coding)
Developer Option: The full course based on development in TensorFlow and Keras.
Duration: Starting July 31 2017, approximately six months
Offered Online with video based content
Fees: Please contact us