2017 Jul Webcasts & Webinars
All (100) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (16) | Opinions, Interviews (26) | Software (2) | Tutorials, Overviews (30) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- DataRobot: Become a Data Science Superhero – Watch on Demand - Jul 28, 2017.
A demo of DataRobot will show you how to transform your predictive analytics team into a League of Superheroes, cranking out predictive models at the speed of thought!
- Revolutionizing Data Science Package Management, July 25 - Jul 24, 2017.
Learn how Anaconda solves one of the most headache-inducing problems in data science—overcoming the package dependency nightmare—through the power of conda, in this webinar, on July 25.
- DataRobot: Become a Data Science SuperHero, Webinar, July 25 - Jul 14, 2017.
DataRobot machine learning automation platform transforms you from mild-mannered to superhuman in your abilities to develop and deploy highly-accurate predictive models. Learn more in this webinar.
- DataScience: Elevate Live Stream, July 27 - Jul 13, 2017.
Register now for the live stream of DataScience: Elevate, a half-day event featuring data science leaders from Google, Netflix, eHarmony, and other global companies.
- Turn Data to Gold: Deploy Real-Time Analytics to Maximize Insurance IoT (Webinar, July 25) - Jul 12, 2017.
Join experts from leading firms for discussion how to take advantage of future insurance opportunities using the key to unlocking IoT data – real-time analytics.
- Analytically Speaking Featuring Pedro Saraiva, July 12 - Jul 7, 2017.
Former academician and now Portugal MP Pedro Saraiva says that Parliaments and societies will improve if more people with a good statistical background become MP. Learn about the paradoxes and issues in statistics and politics.
- Generali, The Co-operators, La Mutuelle Generale and IBM on using AI to lower operational costs – Exclusive webinar - Jul 6, 2017.
Learn how insurers can use AI and Machine Learning to improve operational efficiencies, lower costs and improve productivity in this webinar on July 20.