2017 Sep Meetingshttp likes 20
All (108) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (14) | News, Features (23) | Opinions, Interviews (22) | Tutorials, Overviews (33) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Why your company should invest in #BUSINESSOFBOTS
- Sep 29, 2017.
AI is the future of business and AI driven chatbots are the first step in gaining a competitive edge for your company in that future. Attend BUSINESS OF BOTS in San Francisco, Oct 9-11, and save 15% with code KD15.
- IAPA National Conference Advancing Analytics, Melbourne, October 18
- Sep 27, 2017.
Only three weeks until the IAPA National Conference "Advancing Analytics", October 18, Melbourne - don't miss this one-day to get up-to-date, meet with peers and hear from global leaders.
- TDWI Orlando, where we bring the future of data and analytics to life, Dec 3-8
- Sep 21, 2017.
Our comprehensive agenda covers the most important topics and success factors for high-impact data insights, with expert instructors whose only goal is to get you to the next level. Big savings when you register by Oct 13 with priority code KD20.
- Domino Data Science Pop-up, Chicago, Nov 14
- Sep 19, 2017.
Learn about the latest trends in data science applications in insurance from the top experts in the industry. Register and save with code KDNUGGETS.
- Exclusives from The Predictive Analytics Times – “Everybody Lies” Book Excerpt
- Sep 19, 2017.
Subscribe to The Predictive Analytics Times, the premier resource that delivers timely, and find a PAW event that will fit your calendar and specific needs. Sign up with code PATIMES17 for 15% off two day and combo passes.
- John Elder on How to Tell if Your Market Timing System Will Work — at PAW Financial — Oct 29 – Nov 2
- Sep 18, 2017.
See Dr. John Elder, CEO & Founder, Elder Research, Inc. at Predictive Analytics World for Financial Services – October in New York – at his special featured session: How to Tell if Your Market Timing System Will Work: A New Measure of Model Quality.
- Advancing Analytics, Melbourne, October 18 – Early bird extended
- Sep 13, 2017.
IAPA National Conference in Melbourne on 18 October will be a fantastic day with another five speakers just announced. Early bird rates have been extended to Sep 20 or become IAPA member and save even more.
- The First Intl. Conference on Data Intelligence and Security (ICDIS-2018)
- Sep 12, 2017.
The first ICDIS conference will be held on April 8-10, 2018, in South Padre Island, Texas. Come experience this unique forum where data management, data intelligence, and data security are all involved.
- Strata Data Conference – 3 reasons to attend, Sep 25-28, NYC
- Sep 7, 2017.
Data is driving business transformation. Come to Strata Data Conference and learn how to turn algorithms into business advantage, build modern data strategies, and spend quality time with experts. Use code KDNU to save.
- How Booking.com’s data scientist uses predictive analytics – PAW interview
- Sep 6, 2017.
Lukas Vermeer will speak at the upcoming Predictive Analytics World for Business, 11-12 October in London. His Keynote will focus on new perspectives on the Data Science challenges we face today.
- Learn from experts at Netflix, Facebook, Tesla, DeepMind & more
- Sep 5, 2017.
January 25 & 26 in San Francisco will see the sixteenth global Deep Learning Summit and the fifth global AI Assistant Summit joined by the first ever Deep Learning for Enterprise Summit. Use code KDNUGGETS to save 20% on Early Bird passes!
- What data has to teach us about deep learning?
- Sep 4, 2017.
Budapest is calling Data Scientists and Data engineers to CRUNCH Conference, Oct 18-20. CRUNCH will feature talks from Google, Airbnb, Tesla, LinkedIn, Netflix, Uber, and more. Use code KDnuggetsAtCrunch to save.
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning: September 2017 and Beyond
- Sep 1, 2017.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation Summit Boston, O'Reilly AI NYC, Strata NYC, Rework Deep Learning London, The AI Summit San Francisco, and many more.
- Global AI Conference, New York City, October 23-24
- Sep 1, 2017.
50+ leading experts in Artificial Intelligence area will present on state-of-the-art topics including Cognitive Computing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and IoT and cover key industry verticals. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.