2017 Nov Courses, Education
All (102) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (9) | News, Features (9) | Opinions, Interviews (24) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (36) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Implementing Enterprise AI course using TensorFlow and Keras
- Nov 27, 2017.
The course is for developers and architects who want to transition their career to Enterprise AI, but also has strategic (non-coding) version. The course starts in Jan 2018 and will take 3 months for the content and up to 3 months for the team project.
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept, starting Nov 30
- Nov 20, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Preparation starts Nov 30 and live class is Dec 7.
- Best Data Science, Machine Learning Courses from Udemy, only $10 until Nov 28- Black Friday/Cybermonday sale
- Nov 17, 2017.
Black Friday/Cybermonday sale on best courses from Udemy, including Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, Spark, Tableau, and Hadoop - only $10 until Nov 28, 2017.
- MS in Business Analytics from NYU Stern – Advance your career
- Nov 14, 2017.
Organizations are seeking top-notch, global talent that understand how to effectively leverage data to make more informed decisions. Just ask Deepesh Chandra, a recent graduate of of NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics.
- Stanford online Data Science and Data Mining courses and certificates
- Nov 10, 2017.
With our Online Data Mining Certificates, you’ll learn to guide important business decisions, become indispensable to your organization, and give your career a boost. Benefit from flexibility, world-class teaching and research, and a Stanford credential.
- Learn to turn data into revenue at Wharton
- Nov 9, 2017.
Are you using your customer data to its full advantage? Chances are the answer is no. Customer Analytics, Feb 26-Mar 1, from Wharton Executive Education gives you a deeper, actionable understanding of your data.
- Cybersecurity: Managing Risk in the Information age, Harvard online short course
- Nov 2, 2017.
Learn how to identify and manage operational risk, litigation risk and reputational risk. This course is brought to you by HarvardX in collaboration with GetSmarter, experts in online education for working professionals.