The Practical Guide to Managing Data Science at Scale
Are you a data science leader, or aspiring to be one? While data scientists may have the “sexiest job of the 21st century”, data science managers probably have the most important and least understood job of the 21st century. Learn how industry leaders like Allstate, Monsanto, and Moody’s, manage their data science initiatives as core capabilities that drive their company’s strategic objectives.
Download this guide, which aims to demystify and elevate the current state of data science management. We cover the following topics:
- Goals - What are the measures of a high-performing data science organization
- Challenges - The symptoms leading to the dark art myth of data science
- Diagnosis - The true root-causes behind the dark art myth
- Project Recommendations - Managing a data science project to a business outcome
- System Recommendations - Scaling a good data science project to a business discipline