2017 Nov Webcasts & Webinars
All (102) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (9) | News, Features (9) | Opinions, Interviews (24) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (36) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Multichannel Marketing Attribution with Automated Machine Learning, Dec 12 Webinar
- Nov 28, 2017.
In this webinar, Dec 12, DataRobot outlines Multichannel Marketing Attribution with Automated Machine Learning, demonstrating how automated machine learning offers the shortest path to success. Space is limited, so sign up now!
- Fusing Human and Machine for Seamless, Automated Insurance Claims (Webinar, Dec 14)
- Nov 28, 2017.
Insurance claims is standing on the brink of transformation with new technology uncovering opportunities to process claims more efficiently and provide a superior customer experience. Learn about the oportunities in this Dec 14 Webinar.
- Taming the Python Visualization Jungle, Nov 29 Webinar
- Nov 22, 2017.
Python has a ton of plotting libraries—but which ones should you use? And how should you go about choosing them? This webinar shows you key starting points and demonstrates how to solve a range of common problems.
- Webinar: Data Preparation Essentials for Automated Machine Learning, Nov 29
- Nov 16, 2017.
Jen Underwood will review how to organize data in a machine learning-friendly format that accurately reflects the business process and outcomes.
- Webinar: Take Your Data to The Next Level with Embedded Analytics, Nov 16
- Nov 9, 2017.
Learn how data-driven businesses use Looker embedded platform to provide real time, data-driven insights to customers and suppliers.
- Webinar: Transform the business with automated embedded Artificial Intelligence, Nov 16
- Nov 6, 2017.
Learn how much value companies can get by adding AI to business applications and processes through AI and automation, how to architect a smart business with ubiquitous AI, and more.
- How Do You Build a Great Analytic Culture?
- Nov 3, 2017.
We need to create a sense of urgency around exploring and analyzing data. We also need to train and empower individuals to know how. This video covers the need for students to enter the workforce with analytics skills and why we need to give employees permission to fail.