How Do You Build A Great Analytic Culture?
We need to create a sense of urgency around exploring and analyzing data. We also need to train and empower individuals to know how. This video covers the need for students to enter the workforce with analytics skills and why we need to give employees permission to fail.
How Do You Build a Great Analytic Culture?, on demand webcast
With Jon Weisz and Lou Valente,
How we grow the use of analytics can make or break our company. Jon Weisz and Lou Valente of SAS talk about how the use of analytics is often born out of necessity, but it can be difficult to create a sense of urgency around exploring and analyzing data. Why aren't academic institutions doing more to train students, particularly engineering students, with essential analytic skills? And what should we do to encourage people to design and conduct experiments?
In this video:
- Why people need permission to fail.
- An innovative start-up that succeeded with definitive screening designs.
- Using graphics to transcend communication barriers.
- Adapting statistics to serve other disciplines.
- How to deliver well-prepared students into the careers of tomorrow.
Top Stories Past 30 Days