2017 Dec News, Features
All (93) | Courses, Education (2) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (10) | Opinions, Interviews (35) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (23) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- $5 Data science eBooks and videos from Packt - Dec 19, 2017.
Check Packt $5 sale on every ebook and video, including many great titles on Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Python, Deep Learning, and more - sale runs until Jan 15, 2018.
- New Poll: When will Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) be achieved? - Dec 18, 2017.
When will Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) be achieved, if ever? Please vote in new KDnuggets Poll.
- Cartoon: AI and Technology Transforming Christmas? - Dec 16, 2017.
New KDnuggets cartoon looks at how AI and the new technology can transform Christmas.
- Get Network insights in Excel with NodeXL - Dec 14, 2017.
NodeXL, the network overview discovery and exploration add-in for the familiar Microsoft Office Excel (TM) spreadsheet brings network functions within the reach of people who are more comfortable making pie charts than writing code. See what NodeXL finds in KDnuggets network and download NodeXL Pro for your analyses.
- Watch the Best of Open Data Science Talks of 2017 for Free - Dec 13, 2017.
Here is a selection of some of the highest rated ODSC talks of 2017 as voted by our attendees. Also check out our series of bi-weekly data science and AI webinars. Attend ODSC East 2018 in person and save 70% with code KDNUGGETS!
- Unlock Machine Learning for the New Speed and Scale of Business - Dec 8, 2017.
Learn how Vertica in-database machine learning supports the entire predictive analytics process with, with MPP, SQL execution, R, Python, Java and more - get the whitepaper.
- Unleash a faster Python on your data - Dec 7, 2017.
Get real performance results and download the free Intel® Distribution for Python that includes everything you need for blazing-fast computing, analytics, machine learning, and more. Use Intel Python with existing code, and you’re all set for a significant performance boost.
- Web Scraping for Data Science with Python - Dec 6, 2017.
We take a quick look at how web scraping can be useful in the context of data science projects, eg to construct a social graph based of S&P 500 companies, using Python and Gephi.
- Chatbots Gone Wild - Dec 4, 2017.
How do you build a chatbot your customers will actually want to talk to? At CrowdFlower, we’ve seen the data and the projects that do just that. And we’d like to share what we’ve learned in this free eBook.
- DataRobot: Moving from BI to Machine Learning with Automation - Dec 4, 2017.
Analytics industry expert Jen Underwood shares the fast path to developing world-class predictive modeling capabilities.