Hear from leading thinkers in Analytics and Data Science at Data Day 2018, Australia
The one-day conference includes 16 sessions across dedicated streams focusing on data and analytics, technology, customer experience & marketing strategy: Melbourne 23 Feb, Sydney 26 Feb.
In two weeks’ time, some of the top data and technology leaders will come together to share their latest and best performing strategies, applications and case studies with you at Data Day 2018.
The one-day conference includes 16 sessions across dedicated streams focusing on data and analytics, technology, customer experience & marketing strategy.
You won’t want to miss out on the chance to hear the latest thinking on analytics from local and global leaders including:
- Chief Data Scientist - Ziff Davis, owner of Mashable (US)
- Executive Manager - Red Planet, a Qantas owned company
- Head of Analytics and Data Science - The Iconic
- Director of Research, Insights and Analytics –Telstra
- General Manager Customer Data & Analytics - NAB
- General Manager of Data Science and Insights –Vicinity Centres
- And many more
For the full program: http://bit.ly/DD18Program
Melbourne 23 February | Sydney 26 February
At Data Day you'll explore the latest data-driven techniques and have the opportunity to network with like-minded peers from the industry.
For more information and to book your tickets: http://bit.ly/DD18Tickets
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|