Insurance AI – the roadmap to impact (exclusive whitepaper Blue Cross, Zurich, Unum & CCA Global Partners)
Understanding where and how AI will impact insurance is crucial to deliver growth and true business value. Download the whitepaper “Insurance AI – The Roadmap to Impact” which includes partners' AI plans for 2020 and which steps they are taking today to achieve this vision.
Understanding where and how AI will impact insurance is crucial to deliver growth and true business value.
As carriers race to meet customer demands and drive business efficiencies, having a clear vision of where key investments should be placed and where they can expect maximum ROI it is vital to the business.
Which is why we recently asked Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Zurich North America, CCA Global Partners and Unum Group about their AI plans for 2020 and which steps they are taking today to achieve this vision.
Download the whitepaper now: “Insurance AI – The Roadmap to Impact”: http://bit.ly/2H7HxfN. By reading the whitepaper you’ll get unique insights into:
- Exactly where and how AI is impacting insurance: from automating the underwriting processes and improving customer experience to delivering a seamless claims experience
- The impact on talent and workforce effectiveness: compare example from leading carriers and evaluate how AI can assist your staff, transform the make-up of your workforce and change skillsets
- Deliver growth today and position for future success: balance company efficiency and effectiveness with AI and process automation, unlocking cost savings opportunities whilst still delivering customer-centric innovations
Whitepaper contributors include:
- Imir Arifi, Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- George Hansen, Claims Actuary – General Insurance, Zurich North America
- Matthew Marino, Assistant Vice President of Lean Management and Operational Effectiveness, Unum Group
- Gregory Johnson, Senior Vice President, CCA Global Partners
Get the full whitepaper here: http://bit.ly/2H7HxfN
I hope you find it of interest!
Insurance Nexus is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales. Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK