The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon, Santa Clara, April 10-13, 2018
The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon brings 50+ tech lead speakers from Microsoft, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Uber, other leading firms to share best practices and solutions in machine learning, deep learning, NLP, Data science, Blockchain and more. Save 30% by Mar 9 with code KDNUGGET100.
Join us at the 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon, the leading technology conference for applied AI hosted around the world. AI NEXTCon brings together top technical engineers, practitioners, influential technologists and data scientists to share practices, solutions and practical experiences in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, speech recognition, NLP, data science/analytics. We also include special tech track on blockchain technology.
Save 30% off before March 9 with code KDNUGGET100
View all 50+ tech lead speakers, visit the website: aisv18.xnextcon.com
The conference features a blend of hands-on workshops, inspirational keynotes, deep dive tech talks, and networking opportunity with like-minded colleagues. It is a 4-day conference with 6 keynotes, 50+ tech lead speakers, 50+ tech talks, and 6 workshop/code labs.
The NEXTCon has became one of premium tech events specially geared to tech engineers, and has attracted more than 500 tech speakers, 5000+ tech engineers attending and more than 30 sponsors (like Microsoft, Amazon, Uber, Oracle, eBay, AI2, IBM, Zillow, Huawei, Alibaba, OfferUp, DiDi, etc..).
Date: April 12-13, 2018, 9:00am-5:30pm
(April 10-11th are pre-conference workshop/trainings)
Location: Santa Clara Convention Center
Confirmed speakers (short list):
- Jeff Dean, Senior Fellow, Google
- Jure Leskovec, Chief Scientist, Pinterest
- Rajat Monga, Engineering director, Google Brain
- Chris Moody, Manager of AI, Stitch Fix
- Joe Xie, Tech Lead, Twitter
- Sunil Mallya, Senior engineer, AWS Deep Learning
- Manohar Paluri, Senior research scientist, Facebook
- Yuandong Tian, Research Scientist and Manger, Facebook
- Martin Gorner, Engineer, Google
- Jeremy Hermann, Head of Machine Learning, Uber
- Sarah Aerni, Director of Einstein, Salesforce
- Romer Rosales, Director of AI, LinkedIn
- Nikhil Dandekar, Engineering Manager, Quora
- Avneesh Saluja, Research Scientist, Airbnb
- Francois Chollet, Keras Author, Google
*save 30% off before Mar 9th, use code: KDNUGGET100
Top Stories Past 30 Days