2018 Mar News, Features
All (107) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (19) | News, Features (11) | Opinions, Interviews (25) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (32) | Webcasts & Webinars (4)
- Datadeck Makes Data Sexy!
- Mar 26, 2018.
Finally, it’s time for data scientists and analysts to be labeled as sexy and interesting. We’re going to help you make that happen.
- New KDnuggets Poll: Where did you apply Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning methods in 2017?
- Mar 25, 2018.
Data Science and Machine Learning are applicable very widely, so it is interesting to see how the application areas change. KDnuggets was running this question each year since 2006, so please vote and we will analyze the results and report the trends.
- Cartoon: AI Masters the March Madness
- Mar 24, 2018.
AI has mastered chess, Go, and other games, but can AI master March Madness? KDnuggets Cartoon imagines one scenario when this happens.
- Human Involvement Helps Researchers Perfect New Algorithms to Train Robots
- Mar 22, 2018.
Many underestimate the role of humans in successful deployment of AI solutions. Alegion engine produces AI training data and enables content moderation, sentiment analysis, data enrichment, tagging, categorization, and more.
- Exclusive Report: The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite
- Mar 22, 2018.
Get the report on The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite Report and save with code KDN20 on Chief Analytics Officer, Spring in San Francisco.
- Making Machine Learning Simple
- Mar 20, 2018.
Learn how to build better models with support for multiple data sources and feature extraction at scale, simplify operations with on-demand cluster management, and more.
- New Book: Credit risk analytics, The R Companion
- Mar 16, 2018.
Credit risk analytics in R will enable you to build credit risk models from start to finish, with access to real credit data on accompanying website, you will master a wide range of applications.
- Financial Entity Identification and Information Integration Challenge 2018
- Mar 13, 2018.
Take part in the Financial Entity Challenges. Sign up to participate, download the data, submit your solution, and come talk about your work at the ACM DSMM 2018 Workshop.
- [eBook] Solving 4 Big Problems in Data Science
- Mar 6, 2018.
Insights and tools from leading data science teams to accelerate results.
- For GPU Databases of today, the big challenge is doing JOINS
- Mar 2, 2018.
While some GPU database problems have been solved, one challenge remains that only one vendor has tackled properly and that is fast SQL joins on GPU.
- Unleash a faster Python on your data
- Mar 1, 2018.
Get real performance results and download the free Intel Distribution for Python that includes everything you need for blazing-fast computing, analytics, machine learning, and more.