2018 Mar Top Stories, Tweets
All (107) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (19) | News, Features (11) | Opinions, Interviews (25) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (32) | Webcasts & Webinars (4)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 21-27: 30 Essential #DataScience, #MachineLearning & #DeepLearning Cheat Sheets
- Mar 28, 2018.
Also: #Data Skills: They’re Not Just for #DataScientists #DataScience; 50 Must-Read Books for #MachineLearning , #DeepLearning; #DataScience Lessons learned from #MarchMadness competition on @kaggle
- Top Stories, Mar 19-25: 5 Things You Need to Know about Sentiment Analysis and Classification; Top 12 Essential Command Line Tools for Data Scientists
- Mar 26, 2018.
Also: Introduction to k-Nearest Neighbors; Descriptive Statistics: The Mighty Dwarf of Data Science; 8 Common Pitfalls That Can Ruin Your Prediction; Will GDPR Make Machine Learning Illegal?; Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning Open Source Projects
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 14-20: Introduction to Markov Chains “What are Markov chains, when to use them, and how they work”
- Mar 21, 2018.
Also: Reinforcement Learning Cheat Sheet; How to do #MachineLearning Efficiently; 6 Interesting Things You Can Do with #Python on #Facebook Data; Demystifying #Docker for #DataScientists
- Top Stories, Mar 12-18: Will GDPR Make Machine Learning Illegal?; 5 Things You Need to Know about Big Data
- Mar 19, 2018.
Also: Introduction to Markov Chains; Introduction to Optimization with Genetic Algorithm; Top 5 Best Jupyter Notebook Extensions; Top 5 Best Jupyter Notebook Extensions; 5 Things to Know Before Rushing to Start in Data Science
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 7-13: #MachineLearning Algorithms: Which One to Choose for Your Problem; Train Your ML Models on Google GPUs for Free
- Mar 15, 2018.
Also Introduction to Markov Chains; 18 Inspiring Women In #AI, #Analytics #BigData, #DataScience, #MachineLearning.
- Top Stories, Mar 5-11: The Two Sides of Getting a Job as a Data Scientist; Time Series for Dummies – The 3 Step Process
- Mar 12, 2018.
Also: 5 Things to Know About Machine Learning; 18 Inspiring Women In AI, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning; Great Data Scientists Don't Just Think Outside the Box, They Redefine the Box; Is an AI /machine-driven world better than a human driven world?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 28 – Mar 6: How to build a #deeplearning model in 15 minutes
- Mar 7, 2018.
Also: Introduction to Functional Programming in #Python; 5 Quick and Easy #DataVisualization in #Python with Code; Predicting the 2018 #Oscar Winners with #MachineLearning; #Keras implementations of Generative Adversarial Networks
- Top February Stories: Neural network AI is simple. So… Stop pretending you are a genius
- Mar 6, 2018.
Also: Top 20 Python AI and Machine Learning Open Source Projects, A Tour of The Top 10 Algorithms for Machine Learning Newbies; 8 Neural Network Architectures Machine Learning Researchers Need to Learn.
- Top Stories, Feb 26 – Mar 4: Introduction to Functional Programming in Python; A Tour of The Top 10 Algorithms for Machine Learning Newbies
- Mar 5, 2018.