AI in Healthcare
AI is completely transforming every corner of the healthcare industry. Don’t miss out on IEN’s 2nd Annual AI in Healthcare Summit, Jun 11-12, in San Francisco.
From EMRs to precision medicine, remote patient monitoring to ‘omics, drug discovery to diagnostics, AI is completely transforming every corner of the healthcare industry. Don’t miss out on IEN’s 2nd Annual AI in Healthcare Summit in San Francisco this June. It’s an in-depth look at AI in Healthcare from all angles: clinical applications, consumer AI in healthcare, and AI in pharma and life sciences. Sessions will address topics such as data and the use of unstructured data, the investor outlook for AI in healthcare, details of clinical/tech partnerships, the current state of the industry, legal issues in AI and healthcare, and more!
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gain insight into how healthcare can overcome organizational silos in order to accelerate innovation in our exclusive Opening Executive Roundtable, moderated by H20.AI’s esteemed Chief of Technology, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Sanjay Joshi
- Listen to Stanford University’s Dr. Elias Aboujaoude as he describes his experiences with using AI to help patients with mental health and addiction problems
- Hear from Chief Health Information Officer & VP of Sutter Health, Dr. Sameer Badlani, as he speaks to cultural barriers for AI adoption in hospitals and health systems, and how practitioners can begin to overcome them
- Learn from Stanford University’s Dr. Nigam P. Shah as he outlines how AI and machine learning are shaping the future of healthcare, including an introduction to a framework for analyzing the utility of different machine learning models for use in healthcare
- Hear from Pfizer’s Dr. Sandy Farmer & Atomwise’s Dr. Han Lim as they discuss strategies for combining computational drug discovery and development with the exponential power of AI
- Discover the ways in which VR, AR, and AI are being used together to address some of the most difficult problems in healthcare from Stanford University’s Dr. Walter Greenleaf
- Listen to four of the brightest minds in AI healthcare reveal the work they’re doing with machine learning in their respective institutions: NYU School of Medicine’s Yin Aphinyanaphongs, Ochsner Health System’s Jonathan Wilt, Penn Medicine’s Michael Draugelis, and Duke Institute for Health Innovation’s Mark Sendak
Click the link to register now: https://www.insightxnetwork.com/store/p58/AI-in- healthcare-summit-sf-2018-register
Can’t wait to see you in San Francisco!
Top Stories Past 30 Days