2018 Apr News, Features
All (100) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings (10) | News, Features (11) | Opinions, Interviews (33) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (27) | Webcasts & Webinars (5)
- Ultra-compact workstation for top deep learning frameworks - Apr 27, 2018.
For workstation development platforms purpose-built for Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe2, MXNet, and other DL frameworks, the solution is BOXX. We're bringing deep learning to your deskside with the all-new APEXX W3!
- ML Powering Marketing Automation: New Guidebook - Apr 24, 2018.
Understanding and quantifying a customer's journey - otherwise known as marketing attribution - is essential for marketers to analyze the ROI from campaigns. Get the latest guidebook to understand how its done!
- KDnuggets Recognized as a Top Data Science Influencer for 2018 - Apr 24, 2018.
Check out Onalytica's Data Science Influencers Report for 2018, and see where KDnuggets (and others) were ranked.
- Leverage the Power of Data-Literacy - Apr 19, 2018.
Optimizing your business for AI success is the only way to leverage its growing power; data-literacy represents the foundation of that optimization.
- [ebook] 7 Steps for a Developer to Learn Apache Spark - Apr 17, 2018.
We offer a step-by-step guide to technical content and related assets that to help you learn Apache Spark, whether you're getting started with Spark or are an accomplished developer.
- Get a headstart with Looker and 1K credits for your AWS data warehouse - Apr 11, 2018.
Looker partnered with AWS to offer, for a limited time, a free trial of Looker with a bonus of $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse.
- New Poll: Data Scientist and Data Community Job Satisfaction - Apr 10, 2018.
Is Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer still the sexiest profession or have you been burned? Please vote in the new poll on job satisfaction.
- Comet.ml – Machine Learning Experiment Management - Apr 9, 2018.
This article presents comet.ml – a platform that allows tracking machine learning experiments with an emphasis on collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Machine Learning for Text - Apr 9, 2018.
This book covers machine learning techniques from text using both bag-of-words and sequence-centric methods. The scope of coverage is vast, and it includes traditional information retrieval methods and also recent methods from neural networks and deep learning.
- Solve Data Science Challenges Through Collaboration - Apr 3, 2018.
Get this eBook to learn key issues that hamper fragmented data science teams; how accelerate innovation via collaborative workspaces, and how top data science teams boosted productivity by up to 4x.
- Get a headstart with Looker – and $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse - Apr 2, 2018.
Looker has partnered with AWS to offer, for a limited time, a free trial of Looker with a bonus of $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse.