2018 May News, Features
All (116) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (18) | News, Features (8) | Opinions, Interviews (30) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (34) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Make Your Models a Competitive Advantage - May 31, 2018.
The Model Management white paper, based on our experience working with hundreds of model-driven organizations, describes the reasons most organizations have not yet unlocked the transformative potential of models and provides a framework for success.
- Mastering Advanced Analytics with Apache Spark - May 22, 2018.
Get ebook with a collection of the most popular technical blog posts that introduce you to machine learning on Apache Spark, and highlight many of the major developments around Spark MLlib and GraphX.
- YouTube videos on database management, SQL, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence, OLAP, Big Data, NoSQL databases, data quality, data governance and Analytics – free - May 18, 2018.
Watch over 20 hours of YouTube videos on databases and database design, Physical Data Storage, Transaction Management and Database Access, and Data Warehousing, Data Governance and (Big) Data Analytics - all free.
- Find the Right Accelerator for Your Deep Learning Needs - May 17, 2018.
Download the report Find the Right Accelerator for your Deep Learning Needs to learn how I&O leaders must deliver effective machine learning infrastructures that effectively balance performance, cost, and functionality while minimizing complexity.
- THE BOOK OF WHY: The New Science of Cause and Effect - May 15, 2018.
A Turing Prize-winning computer scientist and statistician shows how understanding causality has revolutionized science and will revolutionize AI.
- Unleash a faster Python on Your Data. - May 10, 2018.
Get real performance results and download the free Intel(r) Distribution for Python that includes everything you need for blazing-fast computing, analytics, machine learning, and more.
- 2018 KDnuggets Poll: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning projects in the past 12 months? - May 7, 2018.
Vote in KDnuggets 19th Annual Poll: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning projects in the past 12 months?