2018 May Top Stories, Tweets
All (115) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (18) | News, Features (8) | Opinions, Interviews (30) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (33) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 23-29: 10 More Free Must-Read Books for #MachineLearning and #DataScience - May 30, 2018.
Also: What is the Difference Between Deep Learning and “Regular” Machine Learning?; Top 20 R Libraries for Data Science in 2018; Understanding LSTM and its diagrams #NLProc
- Top Stories, May 21-27: Python eats away at R: Top Software for Analytics & Data Science; ETL vs ELT: Considering the Advancement of Data Warehouses - May 28, 2018.
Also: Top 20 R Libraries for Data Science in 2018; Frameworks for Approaching the Machine Learning Process; Machine Learning Breaking Bad – addressing Bias and Fairness in ML models
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 16-22: Python eats away at R; Data Science Plan 2018 - May 23, 2018.
Also: AI is learning to see in the dark; Introducing state of the art text classification with universal language models; Top 100 Books for Data Scientists.
- Top Stories, May 14-20: Data Science vs Machine Learning vs Data Analytics vs Business Analytics; Implement a YOLO Object Detector from Scratch in PyTorch - May 21, 2018.
Also: An Introduction to Deep Learning for Tabular Data; 9 Must-have skills you need to become a Data Scientist, updated; GANs in TensorFlow from the Command Line: Creating Your First GitHub Project; Complete Guide to Build ConvNet HTTP-Based Application
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 09-15: Top 100 Books for #DataScientists; 7 Books to Grasp Mathematical Foundations of #DataScience - May 16, 2018.
Also: 5 Reasons “Logistic Regression” should be the first thing you learn when becoming a Data Scientist; WTF is a Tensor?!?; 10 Free Must-Read Books for #MachineLearning and #DataScience; Annual KDnuggets Software Poll
- Top Stories, May 7-13: 2018 KDnuggets Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning Software Poll; WTF is a Tensor?!? - May 14, 2018.
5 Reasons "Logistic Regression" should be the first thing you learn when becoming a Data Scientist; PyTorch Tensor Basics; Top 7 Data Science Use Cases in Finance; Detecting Breast Cancer with Deep Learning; To SQL or not To SQL: that is the question!
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 02-08: Boost your data science skills. Learn linear algebra. - May 9, 2018.
Also: #ApacheSpark: #Python vs. #Scala pros and cons for #DataScience; Loc2Vec: Learning location embeddings with triplet-loss networks; Skewness vs Kurtosis - The Robust Duo.
- Top April Stories: Why so many data scientists are leaving their jobs? 7 Books to Grasp Math Foundations of Data Science and Machine Learning - May 8, 2018.
Also: Key Algorithms and Statistical Models for Aspiring Data Scientists; Top 20 Deep Learning Papers, 2018 Edition.
- Top Stories, Apr 30 – May 6: Boost your data science skills. Learn linear algebra.; Operational Machine Learning: Seven Considerations for Successful MLOps - May 7, 2018.
Also: 50+ Useful Machine Learning & Prediction APIs, 2018 Edition; 8 Useful Advices for Aspiring Data Scientists; Apache Spark : Python vs. Scala; 8 Useful Advices for Aspiring Data Scientists; Data Science vs Machine Learning vs Data Analytics vs Business Analytics
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 25 – May 1: Detecting Sarcasm with Deep Convolutional #NeuralNetworks - May 2, 2018.
Also: Building Convolutional #NeuralNetwork using NumPy from Scratch; Top 16 Open Source #DeepLearning Libraries and Platforms; #Python Regular Expressions Cheat Sheet