2018 May Webcasts & Webinars
All (116) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (18) | News, Features (8) | Opinions, Interviews (30) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (34) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Why Data and Infrastructure are key to determining Customer Intent,
May 31 Webinar - May 22, 2018.Join Yieldmo, an advertising technology company and learn how Snowflake and Looker unleashed the potential of their mobile ad engagement data and drove more impactful marketing for their clients.
- Customer-Driven Product Development for the Future, June 6 webinar - May 21, 2018.
Learn about the tools and strategies you need to develop products to meet the future needs of your customer and thrive in the future of insurance.
- Modern Data Science Workflows, May 24 - May 16, 2018.
Learn how data scientists across have influenced and changed analysis behaviors across their companies, and get helpful tips for integrating data science findings into your organization decision making process.
- Is a Single Version of Truth Possible?
May 16 Webinar - May 10, 2018.The data warehouse promised to deliver a single version of truth. But skeptics abound, saying a single version of truth is a mirage and not necessary. Join this webinar and learn from experts debating this question.
- Best Practices for Scaling Data Science Across the Organization - May 7, 2018.
Join Forrester and Anaconda for a webinar on Thursday, May 17, at 2:00 PM CT, to learn best practices for scaling data science across your entire organization. Learn how to tackle five key challenges facing organizations today!
- Best Practices in Data Visualization - May 2, 2018.
Do your data visualizations need a reboot? Though data visualizations may be designed to facilitate understanding, not all graphs are effective. In this webcast, viewers will learn how to use best practices to give a graph a makeover.
- Actionable Insights with Predictive Analytics for Marketers, May 9 - May 1, 2018.
Learn how your predictions can only be as good as your data, how to fix imperfect data, how to structure your customer data for optimal predictive power, and more.