2018 Jun News, Features
All (96) | Courses, Education (6) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (9) | Opinions, Interviews (24) | Top Stories, Tweets (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (37) | Webcasts & Webinars (4)
- Announcing Microsoft Research Open Data, a cloud hosted platform for sharing datasets - Jun 28, 2018.
Microsoft announces Microsoft Research Open Data, datasets representing many years of data curation and research efforts by Microsoft that were published as research outcomes.
- [ebook] Apache Spark™ Under the Hood - Jun 27, 2018.
Learn how to install and run Spark yourself; A summary of Spark core architecture and concepts; Spark powerful language APIs and how you can use them.
- Introducing WSO2 Stream Processor - Jun 25, 2018.
WSO2 Stream Processor is an open source, lightweight, Streaming SQL based platform that enables you to do running aggregations, to detect patterns, and to generate alerts on data streams in real-time.
- Get Packt Skill Up Developer Skills Report - Jun 19, 2018.
Find the top tools for 4 distinct industries, learn what do developers in different sectors say is the next big thing, and more. Also get any Packt book or video for just $10.
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning - Jun 16, 2018.
In honor of 2018 FIFA World Cup in Football, we update our classic KDnuggets cartoon - what players can do when their moves are predicted by Machine Learning?
- Build an Anomaly Detection Project [Free Guidebook] - Jun 14, 2018.
Learn how to find value and insight in outliers in the latest anomaly detection guidebook by Dataiku, which includes use cases, and step-by-step guidance (including code samples) to starting an anomaly detection project.
- ebook: A Guide to Data Science at Scale - Jun 12, 2018.
Read our eBook to learn how easy it is to build and scale ML models with a unified analytics platform, how to collaborate across data teams to uncover insights faster, and more. Free download.
- Empowering National Grid with Anaconda Enterprise - Jun 11, 2018.
With Anaconda Enterprise, National Grid was able to implement a more informed and cost-effective system that allowed for greater accuracy in modeling and predicting maintenance needs. Read the case study to learn more.
- The Statistics of Gang Violence - Jun 6, 2018.
For Carlos Carcach, Professor & Director, Center for Public Policy at the Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios (ESEN) in Santa Tecla, El Salvador, gangs are an object of intellectual curiosity and the subject of his research.