2018 Jul News, Features
All (104) | Courses, Education (5) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (8) | Opinions, Interviews (25) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (36) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Big Data a $4.7 Billion opportunity in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry - Jul 31, 2018.
This post contains some of the key findings from the SNS Telecom & IT's latest report, which indicates that Big Data investments in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry are expected to reach nearly $4.7 Billion by the end of 2018.
- [eBook] A Unified Approach to Analytics with Apache Spark - Jul 25, 2018.
How your data scientists and engineers can build models and data pipelines rapidly while collaborating with the business - download the ebook now.
- Improve Data Science Productivity with Anaconda Enterprise - Jul 23, 2018.
Anaconda Enterprise is the only product on the market that empowers your data science team to go from laptop to cluster to production with full reproducibility and governance.
- Math for Machine Learning: Open Doors to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence - Jul 18, 2018.
This ebook explains the math involved and introduces you directly to the foundational topics in machine learning.
- McKinsey Analytics Online Hackathon, July 20-22 - Jul 13, 2018.
Calling all coders and data scientists to join McKinsey's hackathon. Prize: 5,000 USD + NIPS (Montreal, Canada) + Flights + Accommodation.
- New eBook: Machine Learning for Fraud Prevention - Jul 12, 2018.
Get best practices on incorporating machine learning to automate your fraud prevention process and optimize workflows. Download this free ebook now.
- Data Mining Book Chapter Download - Jul 9, 2018.
Download this chapter by Gordon Linoff and Michael Berry, and learn how to create derived variables, which allow the statistical modeling process to incorporate human insights.
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion? - Jul 8, 2018.
This difference between Data Science and Religion is not what you expect ...