Open Data Science West Schedule Live, Europe Keynotes, and India Selling Out
Check schedule for ODSC West (Oct 31 - Nov 3), fantastic keynotes for ODSC Europe (Sep 19-22), and get last remaining tix for ODSC India, Aug 30 - Sep 3.
ODSC West | San Francisco, Oct. 31-Nov 3
The preliminary schedule for ODSC West 2018 is now live.
ODSC West offers 320+ hours of the latest topics, trends and training in data science. We cover beginner to advanced topics presented by the field’s leading data scientists. Focus areas for West 2018 include:
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning | The latest research, models, and tools for ML/DL.
- Research Bridge | The most advanced current research, summarized.
- AI for Engineering | Leverage your coding skills to gain in-demand ML/DL skills.
- Data Science Kickstart | Launch your data science career with many beginner topics.
- Accelerate AI | Innovation in AI from Startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Other focus areas include: Data Science for Good, DataOps, Data Visualization and more.
Learn more and register for ODSC West 2018.
ODSC Europe | London, Sept. 19-22
We are delighted to announce our first keynotes for ODSC Europe 2018:
- Dr. Thomas Wiegand was named "One of the Most Influential Scientific Minds" by Thomson Reuters, and is Executive Director of the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute.
- Jürgen Schmidhuber is a leading deep learning expert, co-author of the seminal paper on Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM), Professor at IDSIA (Dalle Molle Institute for Artificial Intelligence Research), and co-founder of AI startup NNAISENSE.
- Thomas Wiecki (Data Science for Quant Finance Track Keynote) is VP of Data Science at Quantopian where he uses probabilistic programming and machine learning to help build the world’s first crowdsourced hedge fund.
- Additional Focus area keynotes to be announced.
Keynotes for Accelerate AI Europe, ODSC’s Artificial Intelligence Innovation Summit include:
- Luciano Floridi, PhD is a Philosophy and Ethics of Information Professor & Director at Digital Ethics Lab (University of Oxford), and a Turing Fellow and Chair of the Data Ethics Group at the Alan Turing Institute.
- Bernard Marr is an internationally best-selling author and strategic business & technology advisor to governments and companies, and ranked by LinkedIn as one of the world’s top 5 business influencers.
Register for ODSC Europe and XAI Europe before Friday at midnight to save 40%.
ODSC India 2018 | Bengaluru, Aug. 30-Sept. 3
ODSC India 2018 is only 2 weeks away.The intense program comprises of 175+ hours of learning content over 4 days, 4-parallel tracks delivered by 60+ thought leaders from 9 countries.
The program is designed for DS and AI practitioners from beginner to advanced levels. 4 enlightening keynotes, 10 full-day Trainings, 21 advanced Talks, 18 first-hand Case Studies, 6 live Demos, and 5 deep-dive Tutorials/Workshops that will get you current on the very latest in data science and A.I.
Register for ODSC India before they sell out.
Top Stories Past 30 Days