2018 Aug Webcasts & Webinars
All (101) | Courses, Education (3) | Meetings (13) | News, Features (12) | Opinions, Interviews (15) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (43) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Nvidia: AI Training for Self-Driving Vehicles [On-demand Webinar]
- Aug 27, 2018.
We discuss the key considerations in selecting the optimal AI infrastructure required to train deep neural networks for safe self-driving systems, including data requirements and computing performance needed, and how to use NVIDIA DGX-1 for training autonomous vehicles.
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- Aug 16, 2018.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll get a general introduction to working with Tensorflow and its surrounding ecosystem, general problem classes, where you can get big acceleration, and why you should be running on a CPU.
- Better Analytics for the Product Experience – Aug 21 webinar
- Aug 14, 2018.
Learn a process for discovering the data and analytics needs of your users using user stories, use cases and mapping to data sources; Strategies for balancing priorities and managing expectations, and more.
- Production ML for Data Scientists: What You Can Do and How to Make It Easy, August 22 Webinar
- Aug 8, 2018.
Learn about MLOps –machine learning operationalization that breaks down the silos between data science and IT; Streamlines deployment and orchestration, and adds advanced functionality.
- [Webinar] Life as a Data Scientist and How to Become One
- Aug 6, 2018.
Springboard is hosting a special webinar to give you an inside look at what it means to be a data scientist. Learn from a practicing data scientist on Wed Aug 8, 12 PM PDT.
- Webinar: Realizing the benefits of Automated Machine Learning, is your organization next?
- Aug 2, 2018.
In this live webinar (Aug 8, 1PM EST), discover research findings, best practices for AI adoption, use cases on the growth of machine learning, and how automated machine learning technologies make AI more accessible to organizations of all sizes.