2018 Sep News, Features
All (106) | Courses, Education (5) | Meetings (12) | News, Features (13) | Opinions (28) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (29) | Webcasts & Webinars (10)
- Math for Machine Learning - Sep 28, 2018.
This ebook explains the math involved and introduces you directly to the foundational topics in machine learning.
- Struggling with AI? You’re not alone – Read the report - Sep 27, 2018.
Download this report from Databricks to understand how enterprises are adopting AI technology, the primary challenges holding enterprises back from seeing success with AI, and the benefits of a taking a unified approach to data and AI.
- Principles of Database Management: The Practical Guide to Storing, Managing and Analyzing Big and Small Data - Sep 26, 2018.
This comprehensive textbook teaches the fundamentals of database design, modeling, systems, data storage, and the evolving world of data warehousing, governance and more.
- ebook: DATAx Guide to Data Visualization - Sep 25, 2018.
Get free ebook, DATAx Guide to Data Visualization in 2019, the definitive foundation to help you prepare for the future of data visualization, AI and machine learning.
- Deep Learning: The Impact of NVIDIA DGX Station - Sep 25, 2018.
Read this IDC report & see how a deep learning workstation may solve IT problems of many researchers, developers, and creative professionals.
- How to Put Active Learning to Work for Your Enterprise - Sep 17, 2018.
In this eBook from Figure Eight and AWS you'll learn what active learning is and how it works, the areas in which active learning can be particularly effective, and how active learning iteratively improves your model.
- Top /r/MachineLearning posts, August 2018: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents for sharing enormous datasets - Sep 15, 2018.
A range of interesting posts from the /r/MachineLearning Reddit group for the month of August, including: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents; Getting Alexa to respond to sign language using TensorFlow; PyCharm IDE.
- Whitepaper: Why Your Business Needs an AI Platform - Sep 14, 2018.
A new whitepaper from Anaconda examines the economic impact of AI, how some companies and industries are leveraging AI to generate business value today, and how Anaconda Enterprise serves as an AI enablement platform for organizations seeking to harness the power of AI at scale.
- ebook: Aggregating Data with Apache Spark™ - Sep 12, 2018.
Learn why cluster computing makes Spark the ideal processing engine for complex aggregations, the different types of aggregations that you can do with Spark, and more.
- What is Web Scraping and Why You Should Learn It? - Sep 10, 2018.
Introducing Octoparse - a sleek, powerful and easy-to-use software that makes web scraping from any websites achievable for most people, including non-coders.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning: A Textbook - Sep 7, 2018.
This book covers both classical and modern models in deep learning. The book is intended to be a textbook for universities, and it covers the theoretical and algorithmic aspects of deep learning.
- Data Mining Book – Chapter Download. - Sep 7, 2018.
Download this immediately useful book chapter, and learn how to create derived variables, which allow the statistical and Data Science modeling to incorporate human insights.
- The Forrester Wave™: Notebook-Based Predictive Analytics And Machine Learning Solutions, Q3 2018 - Sep 5, 2018.
Read this report to understand the top nine Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning solution providers in the market, and Forrester's 24-criteria evaluation of their strengths and weaknesses.