The London premiere of the AI Conference is just a few short weeks away, 8–11 October.
With over 100 speakers, this is your chance to engage with the most intelligent, innovative, and insightful members of the AI community, including:
- Amy Heineike (Primer AI)
- Supasorn Suwajanakorn (recently Google Brain research resident)
- Christine Foster (The Alan Turing Institute)
- Vitaly Kuznetsov (Google)
- Zelda Mariet (MIT)
- Pin-Yu Chen (IBM Research AI)
- Michael Chui (McKinsey Global Institute)
- Yangqing Jia (Facebook)
- Dennis Mortensen (x.ai)
- And many, many more of the most interesting people in AI.
Tutorials, training courses, and hotel rooms all book up quickly. Last year the AI Conferences in New York and San Francisco sold out completely. Register now and save an additional 20% on Gold, Silver, and Bronze passes with the code KDN20.
Book your ticket
See you in London,
Ben Lorica, Naveen Rao, and Roger Chen