2018 Oct Webcasts & Webinars
All (116) | Courses, Education (10) | Meetings (9) | News, Features (16) | Opinions (30) | Top Stories, Tweets (11) | Tutorials, Overviews (32) | Webcasts & Webinars (8)
- Webinar – Integrate AI Across Insurance Operations to Turbocharge Tech Transformation, Nov 14 - Oct 31, 2018.
This Webinar from Insurance Nexus will give you insights into integrating analytics in real-time, turning your vision into reality, satisfying budgetary constraints with incremental technological improvement, and more.
- Learn how to create data-driven marketing team - Oct 25, 2018.
Check out this upcoming webinar, What Happens When a Marketing Team Turns Data-driven, Nov 26, 2018 at 2:00pm EST, and find the answer to: When your distribution channel is primarily face-to-face, how important is data-driven marketing, when the sale happens offline?
- How to Solve the ModelOps Challenge - Oct 18, 2018.
A recent study shows that while 85% believe data science will allow their companies to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage, only 5% are using data science extensively. Join this webinar, Nov 14, to find out why.
- BI to AI: Getting Intelligent Insights to Everyone, Oct 30 - Oct 18, 2018.
Tellius is a Search and AI-Powered Analytics Platform that makes it easy for users to ask questions of their business data and discover insights using machine learning, with just a single click.
- Citizen Data Scientists | Why Not DIY AI? - Oct 17, 2018.
This live debate will feature AutoML advocate Gene Ferruzza (Valassis Digital), countered by Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro (KDnuggets) who asks if you would really fly with a citizen pilot. Fasten your seatbelts and register now - seats are limited!
- [Webinar] Neural Network Fundamentals - Oct 16, 2018.
In this webinar, Oct 25, 2018, 10:00 am PST, we will apply your convolutional neural network using the ImageNet scenario. We will also review some of the ImageNet architectures and how convolutions work.
- Accelerating Your Algorithms in Production [Webinar Replay] - Oct 16, 2018.
Numerical algorithms are computationally demanding, which makes performance an important consideration when using Python for machine learning, especially as you move from desktop to production.
- Learn the top things to look for in an AI Vendor - Oct 12, 2018.
In this webinar, Oct 25, find out why it's so hard to choose an AI vendor and show you what to consider as you seek a partner in AI. Additionally, get the details of how successfully implemented AI technologies at Wellen have transformed the way the company does business.