Learn how to transform data into something meaningful while increasing your earning potential.
With a Certificate in Business Analytics (CBA) from Clark's Graduate School of Management, you'll gain the deep analytical skills needed for the big data age. The program equips you with the skills to interpret data, formulate insights, and communicate your findings effectively -whether you're a manager who needs to renew skills and techniques in analytics, an entrepreneur with innovative ideas for using big data, or a working professional in any field who hopes to better interpret your findings.
Courses are focused on the strategic use of data, providing a foundation that can be applied to fields such as business administration, public administration, policy analytics, health management, and education. If you decide to pursue a master's degree in business analytics, all of your certificate courses can be applied to our degree program.
Why Study at Clark?
- Earn a focused, five-course certificate that will help you become adept at using analytics software and interpreting results.
- Complete the flexible program at your pace, including through evening classes ideally suited to working professionals.
- Develop critical thinking and communication skills, as well as a range of technical skills required by today's data-rich business environment.
- Study at an AACSB-accredited business school within a leading liberal arts-based research university.
- Work closely with world-class faculty who are leading scholars and practitioners in their fields.