The International Data Corporation (IDC) estimates that by 2021, enterprise spending on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning will more than triple that of 2017. However, companies looking to use AI encounter challenges such as a lack of clear implementation best practices along with fierce competition for data science resources.
Enter: automated machine learning technologies that make it possible for companies to easily get up and running with AI. Organizations that adopt automated machine learning greatly increase productivity while democratizing data science initiatives. In this webinar, attendees will hear how automated machine learning helps organizations across industries and geographies become AI-driven enterprises
In the 1-hour webinar, you'll learn:
- The difference between AI, machine learning, and deep learning
- The challenges of implementing traditional data science solutions and how automated machine learning addresses them
- How automated machine learning enables more employees to take part in AI initiatives and makes existing data science teams more productive
- Common automated machine learning use cases
- A demo of the DataRobot platform