Turbocharge Tech Transformation: Integrate AI Across Insurance
This Webinar from Insurance Nexus will give you insights into integrating analytics in real-time, turning your vision into reality, satisfying budgetary constraints with incremental technological improvement, and more.
By Insurance Nexus Sponsored Post.
As a carrier, if you want to achieve more efficient and seamless operations, it is essential to take a step forward and integrate AI across organization from underwriting, customer service, product innovation and claims.
However – do you have the investment and resources to achieve such significant tech transformation, from data structure, skills and talent?
- Alex Faynberg, SVP & Chief Actuary, Combined Insurance
- Aviad Pinkovezky, Head of Product, Hippo Insurance
- Fausto Martin, Founder, Fausto J. Martin & Company
Moderated by Stephen Applebaum, Managing Partner, Insurance Solutions Group
Get insights in this webinar to effectively implementing analytics across operations including:
- Integrating analytics in real-time: Build and integrate analytics models across your organization to get real results from your data
- Turn your vision into reality: Before entering the implementation stage, carriers need to be absolutely certain of the ROI. Discover how excellent planning and pre-integration analysis has led to successful AI application
- Satisfying budgetary constraints with incremental technological improvement: how to demonstrate the benefits of using advanced analytics and machine learning including greater speed and efficiency and customer satisfaction levels
Hope you can join us!
Insurance Nexus is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales. Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK.
Insurance Nexus is the central hub for insurance executives. Through in-depth industry analysis, targeted research, niche events and quality content, we provide the industry with a platform to network, discuss, learn and shape the future of the insurance industry.