We have published a preliminary agenda for the Spark + AI Summit in San Francisco on April 23-25, 2019, comprising of 12 technical tracks on data and AI across verticals.
For 2019, we added a new technical track called Databricks Tech Talks. Learn how data professionals are applying the Unified Analytics Platform in real-life use cases. Sessions will be technical and include demos.
This is your Spark moment. Seize the biggest discount offered: $700 off for the year end.
Here is a sneak peek of our popular tracks:
- Developer: how developers use unified analytics with Apache Spark™
- Use Cases: how Uber, Facebook, Lyft, Salesforce, Apple, CapitalOne, Netflix, Tencent etc., use unified analytics at scale
- Deep Dives: immerse into code, architecture, algorithms, and how-tos in this 1-hour tech sessions
- Productionizing Machine Learning: listen to best practices of machine learning: from development and training of models to deployment and monitoring in production.
- Data Science: find out how data scientists use algorithms to derive insight from data and AI
- AI Uses Cases: real-world AI use cases of advanced analytics that derive value
- Deep Learning Techniques: take away the latest knowledge of deep learning frameworks and how to use them.
The Spark + AI Summit Team