KDnuggets™ News 18:n38, Oct 10: Concise Explanation of Learning Algorithms; Why I Call Myself a Data Scientist; Linear Regression in the Wild
This week, KDnuggets brings you a discussion of learning algorithms with a hat tip to Tom Mitchell, discusses why you might call yourself a data scientist, explores machine learning in the wild, checks out some top trends in deep learning, shows you how to learn data science if you are low on finances, and puts forth one person's opinion on the top 8 Python machine learning libraries to help get the job done.
- A Concise Explanation of Learning Algorithms with the Mitchell Paradigm
- Why do I Call Myself a Data Scientist?
- Linear Regression in the Wild
- Top 3 Trends in Deep Learning
- How To Learn Data Science If You're Broke
- Top 8 Python Machine Learning Libraries
- Building an Image Classifier Running on Raspberry Pi
- Semantic Segmentation: Wiki, Applications and Resources
- Society of Machines: The Complex Interaction of Agents
- Sequence Modeling with Neural Networks - Part I
- Semantic Interoperability: Are you training your AI by mixing data sources that look the same but aren't?
- BIG, small or Right Data: Which is the proper focus?
- Things you should know when traveling via the Big Data Engineering hype-train
- Basic Image Data Analysis Using Python - Part 4
- 3 Stages of Creating Smart
- New Online MS in Business Analytics from Drexel
- Big career opportunities in big data
- Online Master's in Applied Data Science From Syracuse
- Big Data Day Camp: Big Data Tools & Techniques (October 25-26)
- Data Science at Northwestern
- TEXATA Data Analytics Summit 2018 - Exclusive 30% KDnuggets Discount.
- Understand Why ODSC is the Most Recommended Conference for Applied Data Science
- Upcoming Meetings in AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning: October and Beyond
- UnitedHealth Group: Sr .Net Web Developer, UHC E&I [Indianapolis, IN or Green Bay, WI]
- UnitedHealth Group: UHC Digital Director of Project Management [Minnetonka, MN]
- UnitedHealth Group: UHC Digital Project Manager [Minnetonka, MN]
- Colorado State University: Assistant Professor in Industrial and Organizational (IO) Psychology [Fort Collins, CO]
- University of Nebraska at Omaha: Faculty Position in Computer Science [Omaha, NE]
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top Stories, Oct 1-7: Machine Learning Cheat Sheets; How to Create a Simple Neural Network in Python
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 26 - Oct 2: Why building your own Deep Learning Computer is 10x cheaper than AWS; 6 Steps To Write Any Machine Learning Algorithm
Image of the week
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|