Rev Summit for Data Science Leaders featuring Daniel Kahneman
Rev features interactive sessions, Q&A with industry luminaries, poster sessions for interesting modeling techniques and accomplishments, and stimulating conversations about how to make data science an enterprise-grade capability.
Happy 2019! As you plan for the coming year, consider attending the second annual Rev Summit for Data Science Leaders in New York City from May 23-24. This year’s event, co-chaired by Derwen’s Paco Nathan, will focus on providing practical guidance to teams aspiring to make data science an enterprise-grade capability.
Featured speakers for the 2019 event include:
- Daniel Kahneman, award-winning psychologist and author of Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Michelle Ufford, Head of Data Science Tools at Netflix
- Tom Kornegay, Head of Global Consumer Data Platforms at Nike
- Josh Wills, Software Engineer of Search, Learning, and Intelligence at Slack
- Paco Nathan, Managing Partner at Derwen, Inc.
- Ron Bodkin, Technical Director of Applied AI at Google
- Marck Vaisman, Technology Solutions for Data and AI at Microsoft
- Jairam Ranganathan, VP of Product at Keep Truckin
- Gary Sanders, Head of Data Science at Lloyds Banking Group
Visit rev.dominodatalab.com to take advantage of early bird pricing, and for every team of 4-plus that registers in a single order, you get 50% off.
To get an additional $100 off your order exclusive to KDnuggets readers, use promo code: KDNuggetREV
The call for speakers for the summit is also open. Apply here before February 26, 2019.
Top Stories Past 30 Days