2019 Jan News
All (103) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (12) | News (10) | Opinions (28) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (28) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- Unlock and Extract Data from Your PDF Documents - Jan 31, 2019.
Automate and accurately extract data and information locked within PDF documents using PDF Alchemist, increasing productivity and data throughput while reducing costs.
- Exploring Python Basics - Jan 31, 2019.
This free eBook is a great resource for any beginner, providing a good introduction into Python, a look at the basics of learning a programming language and explores modelling and predictions.
- Get the latest analyst research on data science platforms - Jan 30, 2019.
Access a complimentary copy of the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms to discover the latest trends and see why Dataiku was named a "Challenger" in the industry.
- Robotic Process Automation in the Nordics - Jan 29, 2019.
Read this white paper to discover what the future has in store for robotic automation, as well as the current limitations of RPA, how to move past these limitations, why an intelligent future is the natural progression for RPA, and more.
- The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book - Jan 17, 2019.
This book covers supervised and unsupervised learning, support vector machines, neural networks, ensemble methods, gradient descent, cluster analysis and dimensionality reduction, autoencoders and transfer learning, feature engineering and hyperparameter tuning.
- Math for Programmers - Jan 15, 2019.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer.
- The SIAM Book Series on Data Science - Jan 11, 2019.
SIAM is soliciting manuscripts for its new book series on the mathematical and computational foundations of data science.
- Principles of Database Management: The Practical Guide to Storing, Managing and Analyzing Big and Small Data - Jan 10, 2019.
This comprehensive textbook teaches the fundamentals of database design, modeling, systems, data storage, and the evolving world of data warehousing, governance and more.
- 5 things that happened in Data Science in 2018 - Jan 8, 2019.
We review 5 things that happened in Data Science in 2018 and offer 20% discount on Reinforce AI Conference, Mar 20-22 in Budapest.
- Math for Machine Learning - Jan 4, 2019.
This ebook explains the math involved and introduces you directly to the foundational topics in machine learning.