The annual AI NEXTCon is coming up on January 23rd-27th, 2019 in Seattle. AI NEXTCon is specially geared to tech engineers, developers, data scientists to share, learn, and practice AI technology and how applying AI to innovate products and services, solve engineering problems.
If you are a developer looking to hone your skills, a tech lead and manager to learn latest AI tech that apply to your engineering teams to innovate products and services, or someone who just wants to learn more about the AI industry that's re-shaping the tech world, the AI NEXTCon is right for you.
The conference features a blend of inspirational keynotes, deep dive tech talks, hands-on workshops, tools/framework live demo, networking opportunity with like minded developers. With speakers lineup this year, we've assembled the very best AI tech conference in the industry.
- Speakers: 50+ speakers of technical leads, data scientists from companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Nvidia.
- Topics: 60+ topics and practical experiences in computer vision, NLP, machine learning, deep learning, data science/ data analytics, etc..
- Networking: connect with 1000+ developers, learn from peers, small-group discussion, office-hour , or lunch with speakers.
- Continuous Learning: Continue to learn and practice AI post conference, free access to the learning materials for AI.
- 1/23-24: two days main conferences with keynotes in the morning and 5 parallel tech tracks in the afternoon
- 1/25-26: hands-on machine learning, deep learning workshops by Google team, Microsoft team, etc..
- 1/26-27: two days immersive deep learning training
AICamp, with the mission of Make AI available to all developers, is a global online AI learning platform for developers, engineers, data scientists to learn and practice AI technology.We have hosted 300+ AI tech meetups, workshops, bootcamps, courses and conferences globally, have local learning groups in 30+ cities from 10+ countries. With 500+ tech lead speakers and 70,000+ developers globally to learn and practice together AI technology. AI NEXTCon around the world: Seattle, San Francisco, NYC, Beijing
For all AI webinars, crash courses, bootcamps, visit our website: Learning AI
- Jan. 8th: Online live crash course: Build Machine Learning Pipelines from End to End (24 Lessons, 6 Hours, Tue and Thu)
- Jan. 12th: Bootcamp: Deep Learning in Action - San Francisco (48 Lessons, 2 Days, 10 Code Labs/Projects)
- Jan. 29th: Online live crash course: Build End to End Shared AI Services for Enterprises (20 Lessons, 4 hours, Wed and Fri)
- Jan. 30th: Online live crash course: AutoML in Practice (32 Lessons, 8 hours, hands-on Code labs Tue and Thu.)