2019 Jan Webcasts & Webinars
All (102) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (12) | News (10) | Opinions (28) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (27) | Webcasts & Webinars (7)
- [Webinar] Simple Steps to Distributed Deep Learning - Jan 29, 2019.
In this webinar, Feb 12, find out how distributed deep learning works, get an an overview of the different frameworks, and learn how Databricks is making it easy for data scientists to migrate their single-machine workloads to distributed workloads, at all stages of a deep learning project.
- 2019 CDO Virtual Event: Empowering Business Through Data - Jan 24, 2019.
This webinar will discuss the evolution of BI, how new technologies have paved the way for modern data platforms and how to use this data to serve the needs of companies across all departments.
- Five Major AI Predictions to Watch in 2019 - Jan 22, 2019.
Will 2019 be the year your organization embraces AI? If not, it might be too late. In this live webinar, we will unveil five major predictions companies should pay close attention to in 2019. Register now!
- Webinar: 2019 AI Trends: Filtering the Noise - Jan 18, 2019.
Check out Dataiku's exclusive webinar on Feb 7, 11am EST, "2019 AI Trends: Filtering the Noise," featuring insights from Léo Drefus-Schmidt, Lead Data Scientist at Dataiku.
- Webinar – QBE, Allstate and Arch MI discuss how AI is successfully winning customers hearts - Jan 16, 2019.
Whilst there are many barriers to implementing AI effectively to drive results across underwriting, customer service and claims, it is essential for winning and retaining customers in the future. Join this webinar and learn how.
- How to Remove Unfair Bias From Your AI - Jan 11, 2019.
In this live webinar, Jan 17 @ 11:00 am ET, Colin Priest, Senior Director of Product Marketing at DataRobot will discuss how to identify and correct bias in AI.
- [Webinar] Accelerating Machine Learning on Databricks - Jan 9, 2019.
In this webinar, we will cover some of the latest innovations brought into the Databricks Unified Analytics Platform for Machine Learning.