2019 Feb News
All (102) | Courses, Education (5) | Meetings (18) | News (14) | Opinions (30) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (22) | Webcasts & Webinars (4)
- Python 2 support ends this year. Are you ready to migrate? - Feb 27, 2019.
Python 2 ends on Jan 1, 2020. Migrating from Python 2 to 3 can be a scary process, so get this solution sheet with different options for moving your existing packages and applications from Python 2 to 3, along with best practice guidelines.
- Io-Tahoe releases enhanced Smart Data Discovery solution, with PII and Sensitive Data Discovery capability, enabling compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) - Feb 25, 2019.
Io-Tahoe technology can track changes to the sensitive data landscape over time to understand how the PII and the sensitive data footprint is changing, enabling firms to continually keep track of their data on an ongoing basis.
- Don’t do analysis in a vacuum - Feb 22, 2019.
Traditional tools force analysts to play the import-and-export game, so it's difficult to keep data fresh and accessible. Every Mode report or dashboard lives at a unique URL for future sharing, iterating, and building upon. Mode brings your entire team together in one platform.
- Data Science Survey - Feb 20, 2019.
Gurobi would like to tap into your expertise in the field of Data Science and Analytics, and invites you to participate in their Data Science Survey. Everyone who completes this 10-minute survey can choose to be entered into a drawing to receive one of five $100 Amazon gift cards.
- How to Cope with the Rise of the Citizen Data Scientist - Feb 19, 2019.
Gartner predicts that citizen data scientists will surpass data scientists in the amount of advanced analytics produced. Does that mean that Enterprise AI and augmented analytics render the job of a data scientist obsolete? Download this white paper to found out more.
- PDF Data Extraction: What You Need to Know - Feb 19, 2019.
In our free guide, we show you how and where you can use extracted data from PDFs, and explain the necessary qualities you should be looking for when evaluating extraction tools.
- How to solve 4 big problems in data science – eBook - Feb 15, 2019.
This eBook includes insights and learnings on how data scientists from four leading companies delivered impressive business results like accelerating global inventory from 48 hours to 45 minutes and reducing operational cost of analytics infrastructure by 30%. Get the eBook now!
- A Word from KDD Cup 2019 Organizers - Feb 15, 2019.
This year’s KDD Cup will be celebrating 22 years. It’s been an exciting journey and we have come a long way! We invite industrial and academic institutions to submit proposals for organizing the 2019 KDD Cup Competition. Learn more now!
- Accelerating Time Series Analysis with Automated Machine Learning - Feb 14, 2019.
This IDC Solution Spotlight examines how automated machine learning tools can augment the analysis, modeling, and prediction of time series data to deliver easily understood and actionable insights for businesses in a simple and agile fashion. Get the report now.
- The Top 15 Data Priorities for 2019 - Feb 13, 2019.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to join 90+ data leaders to discuss your challenges, share success stories and offer your solutions Chief Data Officer Exchange in London next month. KDNuggets readers can benefit from a £500 saving to join as a delegate when you request an invitation.
- Free eBook: Practical Data Science Cookbook – Second Edition - Feb 12, 2019.
Starting with the basics, this free eBook covers how to set up your numerical programming environment, introduces you to the data science pipeline, and guides you through several data projects in a step-by-step format.
- Free Access: Intelligent Automation Report - Feb 12, 2019.
Learn the top challenges in the world of Intelligent Automation, the main trends in RPA, AI, Machine Learning, and key areas of spend for technologies in 2019. Get the report!
- How to Adopt Machine Learning: Interviews with Technical & Business Leaders - Feb 11, 2019.
This 8 chapter series includes interviews with technical and business leaders from a number of large companies with the aim to help you adopt machine learning in your organization.
- Aspiring Researchers, Engineers, and Entrepreneurs interested in data: This Book is for You - Feb 1, 2019.
Making Databases Work is a collection of chapters written by leading database researcher and enterpreneur Michael Stonebraker and 38 of his collaborators: world-leading database researchers, world-class systems engineers, and business partners.