2019 Mar News
All (107) | Courses, Education (10) | Meetings (15) | News (13) | Opinions (28) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (30) | Webcasts & Webinars (2)
- Datathon 2019: The International Data Science Hackathon, 12-14 April - Mar 29, 2019.
The Data Science Hackathon is open for the global community to participate from all around the world virtually.
- [PDF] Python: The Programmer’s Lingua Franca - Mar 27, 2019.
This paper presents the case that Python is the language best suited to becoming a programmer’s lingua franca.
- How to solve 4 big problems in data science – eBook. - Mar 26, 2019.
This eBook includes insights on how data scientists from 4 leading companies delivered impressive business results such as accelerating global inventory from 48 hours to 45 minutes and reducing operational cost of analytics infrastructure by 30%. Get the eBook now!
- Make better decisions with data in every corner of your business - Mar 22, 2019.
Mode is the data science platform that helps you get data in every corner of your business and create a single source of truth. Free your data science team, automate everything, and create a single source of truth.
- Make bold career moves - Mar 21, 2019.
At Vettery, we're flipping the job search on its head. Take a breather and consider an important question: is your job working just as hard as you are? If you're wondering what's out there or if you're ready to take a big step in your career, let your next job come to you.
- [eBook] Standardizing the Machine Learning Lifecycle - Mar 15, 2019.
We explore what makes the machine learning lifecycle so challenging compared to regular software, and share the Databricks approach.
- [PDF] Executive Guide To Machine Learning - Mar 13, 2019.
The Executive Guide covers the benefits to your business, the build-or-buy process, and gives a practical overview for implementing ML in your organization.
- Apply for a Mozilla Fellowship - Mar 13, 2019.
During their 10-month tenure, Mozilla fellows design products, run campaigns, and influence policy around the theme of “better machine decision making.” Fellows receive competitive funding + benefits, and a travel stipend. Apply by April 8.
- Get the guidebook for tackling data privacy & compliance - Mar 12, 2019.
This guidebook walks through the myths & realities of pseudonymization and working with personal data, and suggests data team processes for compliance.
- Download your DATAx guide to AI in healthcare - Mar 11, 2019.
AI is expected to contribute $150bn value to business by 2026. How can AI succeed in your industry? Do you know how to set an ambitious AI vision within your organization? Download your free ebook to find these solutions.
- Robust Quality – Powerful Integration of Data Science and Process Engineering. - Mar 6, 2019.
This book provides a strong connection between the concepts in data science and process engineering needed to ensure better quality and takes you through a systematic approach to measure holistic quality with several case studies.
- Interested in Datamining.net domain? - Mar 4, 2019.
Interested in datamining dot net domain? Send me your best offer by March 12.
- Rapidly Build and Run Apache Spark Applications in the Cloud with StreamAnalytix on AWS Marketplace - Mar 1, 2019.
StreamAnalytix is an Apache Spark based big data analytics and machine learning platform. It offers an intuitive visual development environment to rapidly build and operationalize batch + streaming applications, across industries, data formats, and use cases.