Dear KDnuggets reader,
From improving customer experience to reducing risk and exposure to financial fraud, the opportunities for competitive advantage with machine learning are vast. Likewise, as organizations move to enable self-service capabilities and leverage real-time analysis, data governance has become more important than ever.
I invite you to learn effective data governance practices and how to successfully implement advanced analytics by attending our industry leading training at
, April 28 - May 3. The event features both an
advanced analytics track
data governance deep dive
that is specifically designed to take your projects to the next level.
10 Sessions You Won't Want to Miss:
Save 20% off your registration through Friday, March 29
with code KD20
- Hands-on: Data Science with R
- Dashboard Portals: Improve Dashboard Adoption and Feedback
- Big Data Engineering Fundamentals - The New In-Demand Analytics Role
- Hands-on Introduction to Deep Learning with Python, Keras, and Tensorflow
- Unsupervised Machine Learning: Preparing Data & Deploying Analytic Models for Clustering & Association
- Architecting Data Self-Service
- Data Privacy and Protection Fundamentals
- Data Strategy I: A Corporate Plan for Data
- Data Strategy II: Developing the Road Map
- Governance, Ethics, and Data Science: Getting Ready for the New Analytics
. Hope to see you in Chicago!