If you want a job in AI and Deep Learning, Andrew Ng’s Specialization will help you get there.
Artificial Intelligence is shaping the future of everything from medicine, to transportation, to education. Salaries for AI engineers are skyrocketing, and AI also gives you a superpower to build amazing things. Now is your chance to break into AI, even if you don’t have a PhD. Topics include:
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning: Gain a comprehensive understanding of how Deep Learning works.
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Learn about hyperparameter tuning, regularization and optimization.
- Structuring Machine Learning Projects: Build a successful machine learning project based on industry best-practices.
- Convolutional Neural Networks: Apply convolutional neural networks to image data, with applications ranging from accurate autonomous driving, to face recognition, to radiology image reading, and more.
- Sequence Models: Train models using natural language and audio data to enable a variety of applications including speech recognition, music synthesis, machine translation, and beyond.
Ready to be on the cutting edge? Start learning today on Coursera and join nearly 200,000 learners who have enrolled in Andrew Ng's Deep Learning Specialization.