Grow your data career at DataScienceGO, San Diego, Sep 27-29
DataScienceGO is the only conference dedicated to career advancement for data science managers, practitioners and beginners. Early Bird tickets are on sale until June 27 - get them now.
SAN DIEGO, CA, SEPTEMBER 27-29: DataScienceGO is the only conference dedicated to career advancement for data science managers, practitioners and beginners. Three days of immersive talks, panels, and training sessions are designed to teach, inspire, and guide you. This conference will give you a clear career framework, a roadmap that combines technical knowledge, business “soft skills” and inspiration to achieve career goals and transformation.
DSGO 2018 Past Speakers include: Kirill Eremenko, Founder of SuperDataScience; Gabriela de Queiroz, Founder of R-Ladies; Nadieh Bremer, Data Visualization at Visual Cinnamon; Rachel Shuyan Wang, Data Science Manager at TrueCar; Ben Taylor, Chief AI Officer & cofounder @Ziff.AI; Eric Weber, Data Science Principal at CoreLogic; and Pablos Holman, Inventor at Intellectual Ventures.
For newcomers, it’s a place to learn the current data landscape and get your bearings; for practitioners and managers, it’s a chance to meet other experts and explore new workflows and techniques. Use DSGO’s exclusive executive mentorship exercise to find mentors whose expertise can fuel your future ideas. And gain the technical and conceptual insights you need to succeed in your data career at DSGO with a mix of business use cases, technical talks, keynotes, and workshops presented by top leaders in the data science industry. Your next career move awaits you at DSGO.
Five career-changing takeaways you can expect:
- Learn the latest technology skills from data experts at DSGO. Whether you are beginning your data science career or coming up on a 6-year anniversary in leadership, multiple tracks are available for you to hone in on your data skills.
- Elevate your career with a laser focus on soft-skills. Effective communication is key to making your team more effective. Learn the strategies that work!
- Connect with executive mentors to guide your path forward. DSGO’s exclusive Executive Mentorship exercise is designed to put you in front of top data decision makers at companies like Levi Strauss, CoreLogic, and Hyperloop.
- Advance your skills with workshops presented by industry leaders on topics such as Natural Language Processing & Deep Learning, Building Recommendation Engines, and Object Detection.
- Get plugged into the DataScienceGO community via targeted networking with 700+ attendees. Past attendees have walked away from DSGO with 300+ new connections on LinkedIn. Expand your network instantly and take advantage of the collective knowledge of your community.
Early Bird tickets are on sale until June 27, so take advantage of low promotional pricing today.