2019 Apr News
All (109) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (15) | News (13) | Opinions (30) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (27) | Webcasts & Webinars (3)
- Powerful like your local notebook. Sharable like a Google Doc. - Apr 30, 2019.
Mode is the only analytics platform with native Python and R Notebooks. Get everyone up and running in minutes by delivering Notebook-powered results right in your browser. Now anyone on your team can re-run R- and Python-powered reports themselves—without ever touching code.
- Learn About Data Science & the Future of Investing from Hedge Fund Leaders at Rev 2 - Apr 30, 2019.
Rev 2 features interactive sessions, Q&A with industry luminaries, poster sessions for interesting modeling techniques and accomplishments, and stimulating conversations about how to make data science an enterprise-grade capability.
- AI and the data production landscape - Apr 26, 2019.
Data Science Salon NY returns to Viacom HQ in Times Square on June 13. Here are insights from DSS NY top speakers on the future of AI in the media production landscape.
- Top 10 Python Use Cases - Apr 24, 2019.
This paper covers 10 of the most common use cases by industry for Python that ActiveState has witnessed implemented by its customers.
- Easy Way to Scrape Data from Website By Yourself - Apr 22, 2019.
Introducing Octoparse, a simple cloud-based website data scrapper that will let you extract any web data in real-time and coding is not needed.
- Unleash a faster Python on your data - Apr 18, 2019.
Intel’s optimized Python packages deliver quick repeatable results compared to standard Python packages. Intel offers optimized Scikit-learn, Numpy, and SciPy to help data scientists get rapid results on their Intel® hardware. Download now.
- Sisense BloX – Go Beyond Dashboards - Apr 18, 2019.
Introducing Sisense BloX, the tool that allows you to integrate your business platforms inside your dashboards using prebuilt templates. Users stay within the dashboard environment and go from understanding insights to taking action—in one click.
- Avoiding Obvious Insights Using Analyze With Insight Miner - Apr 12, 2019.
Analyze with Insight Miner delivers value for every business user with machine learning. Learn how it was created from Sisense Data Scientist, Ayelet Arditi.
- Because analysis is more than just dashboards - Apr 11, 2019.
Where traditional BI tools often make it easy to build dashboards, Mode makes it easy for you to answer any follow-up questions when you see changes in those dashboards. Choose the level of abstraction you want for a given dataset and quickly get to the story behind the change.
- Math for Programmers - Apr 11, 2019.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer.
- Build Python for Data Science in Just a Few Clicks - Apr 10, 2019.
There is only one Python distro that lets you add new versions of packages, remove unused packages, and rebuild in minutes. Yes, for free. Download ActiveState Python 3.6 build now.
- Download your DATAx guide to AI in Marketing - Apr 4, 2019.
Find out how marketers can utilise AI, data segmentation, digital natives, influencers, apps and the internet to help build better, more personalized customer experience: download our ebook 'DATAx: Guide to AI in Marketing'.
- Calling All Data Geeks to Come Home and Ignite Their Powers - Apr 1, 2019.
Introducing GOJEK, the superapp that is looking for people to help with its mission to make an impact through data.