Uber’s Case Study at PAW Industry 4.0: Machine Learning to Enforce Mobile Performance
Data scientists, industrial planners, and other machine learning experts will meet at PAW in Las Vegas on June 16-20, 2019 to explore the latest trends and technologies in machine & deep learning for the IoT era.
Case Study: Machine Learning to Detect App Performance Regressions at Uber
Mobile Performance Enforcement: Machine Learning to Detect App Performance Regressions at Uber
In today’s digital age, users expect a fast, reliable mobile experience. Degradations (also referred to as regressions) in mobile app performance affect not only user experience, but even hurt business metrics. However, existing mobile app release pipelines lack the necessary infrastructure to detect regressions in a mobile app's performance before it is rolled out to the world. At Uber, we are building a state-of-the-art mobile regression detection pipeline, with the goal to detect regressions as small as 1%. Our approach includes both technological innovations as well as employing machine learning along with statistical testing techniques to improve the sensitivity of the regression experiments.
Companies on the 2019 Agenda
Watch PAW Founder Eric Siegel cover five reasons to attend:
PART OF MEGA-PAW – FIVE EVENTS IN ONE
PAW Industry 4.0 is part of Mega-PAW with five (5) parallel events amounting to seven (7) tracks: PAW Business, PAW Financial, PAW Healthcare, PAW Industry 4.0, and Deep Learning World.
Conference produced by: Rising Media & Prediction Impact
- Automated Machine Learning with Python: A Case Study
- KDnuggets News, December 14: 3 Free Machine Learning Courses for Beginners…
- How is Machine Learning Beneficial in Mobile App Development?
- The Complete Machine Learning Study Roadmap
- How Uber manages Machine Learning Experiments with Comet.ml
- Industry 2021 Predictions for AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
Top Posts Last Week
More Recent Posts
- 4 Career Lessons That Helped Me Navigate the Difficult Job Market
- Data Analytics Tools You Need To Know in 2023
- Top 10 Tools for Detecting ChatGPT, GPT-4, Bard, and Claude
- Introducing MPT-7B: A New Open-Source LLM
- GPT-4 is Vulnerable to Prompt Injection Attacks on Causing Mis...
- 12 VSCode Tips and Tricks for Python Development
- A Deep Dive into GPT Models: Evolution & Performance Comp...
- KDnuggets News, May 24: Free ChatGPT Course: Use The OpenAI AP...
- Data Engineering Landscape in the AI-Driven World
- DINOv2: Self-Supervised Computer Vision Models by Meta AI
- Boost your machine learning model performance!
- Uber Open Sources the Third Release of Ludwig, its Code-Free Machine…
- Models Are Rarely Deployed: An Industry-wide Failure in Machine Learning…
- Production Machine Learning Monitoring: Outliers, Drift, Explainers &…
- Why Emily Ekdahl chose co:rise to level up her job performance as a machine…
- How to calculate confidence intervals for performance metrics in Machine…
Get The Latest News!