Data-driven to Model-driven: The Strategic Shift Being Made by Leading Organizations
You can have all the data you want, do all the machine learning you want, but if you aren’t running your business on models, you’ll soon be left behind. In this webinar, we will demystify the model-driven business.
Over the last two decades business and IT leaders chased the “big data” dream. They were sold on a data-driven future, complete with competitive advantages automagically gained collecting and storing “big data”. In the end, these enterprises needed more than analyst dashboards. They need to make data science an organizational capability to become a model-driven organization.
You can have all the data you want, do all the machine learning you want, but if you aren’t running your business on models, you’ll soon be left behind. In this webinar, we will demystify the model-driven business:
- Urgency: why companies running on models are automating decisions and winning
- Experts: how deep expertise is required to make this change
- Purpose Built: what are the platforms incorporating data science as a core capability
Finally, we will highlight the major Domino platform investments that enable a model-driven business:
- Open, Flexible Infrastructure: agile scalable compute with accelerated experiments
- Collaborative R&D: an experimental, iterative, and exploratory environment for teams
- Governance of Data Science: explore new ways to review, quality control, and monitor
Join guest speaker and Forrester Senior Analyst Kjell Carlsson alongside Domino Chief Data Scientist Josh Poduska on July 10th at 10AM PT. Can't attend the live webinar? Once you register, you will receive a copy of the recording shortly after the live session!
Top Stories Past 30 Days