2019 Jun News
All (77) | Courses, Education (1) | Meetings (2) | News (6) | Opinions (25) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (33) | Webcasts & Webinars (1)
- Octoparse: A Revolutionary Web Scraping Software - Jun 26, 2019.
Octoparse is the ultimate tool for data extraction (web crawling, data crawling and data scraping), which lets you turn the whole internet into a structured format. The newly launched Web Scraping Template makes it very easy even for people with no technical training.
- Natural Language Processing Q&A - Jun 24, 2019.
In this Q&A, Jos Martin, Senior Engineering Manager at MathWorks, discusses recent NLP developments and the applications that are benefitting from the technology.
- Python Users Come From All Sorts of Backgrounds - Jun 18, 2019.
Python users come from all sorts of backgrounds, but computer science skills make the difference between a Python apprentice and a Python master. Save 50% off Classic Computer Science Problems in Python today, using the code kdcsprob50 when you buy from manning.com.
- Crowdsourcing vs. Managed Teams: A Study in Data Labeling Quality - Jun 12, 2019.
You need data labeled for ML. You can do it in-house, crowdsource it, or hire a managed service. If data quality matters, read this.
- Math for Programmers. - Jun 7, 2019.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer.
- Math for Machine Learning. - Jun 5, 2019.
This ebook explains the math involved and introduces you directly to the foundational topics in machine learning.