2019 Jul News
All (94) | Meetings (4) | News (8) | Opinions (25) | Top Stories, Tweets (11) | Tutorials, Overviews (44) | Webcasts & Webinars (2)
- Are We Ready to Partner With Machines?
Data Science Salon Miami, September 10-11 - Jul 31, 2019.When it comes to AI, there’s plenty of talk of the future of machines. But it’s the people behind AI development who have the insights needed to shape that future. Register now to catch all of our speakers at the Data Science Salon Miami, Sep 10-11, 2019.
- A Data Science Playbook for explainable ML/xAI - Jul 30, 2019.
This technical webinar on Aug 14 discusses traditional and modern approaches for interpreting black box models. Additionally, we will review cutting edge research coming out of UCSF, CMU, and industry.
- Exploring Python Basics. - Jul 29, 2019.
This free ebook is a great resource for data science beginners, providing a good introduction into Python, coding with Raspberry Pi, and using Python to building predictive models.
- High-Quality AI And Machine Learning Data Labeling At Scale: A Brief Research Report - Jul 25, 2019.
Analyst firm Cognilytica estimates that as much as 80% of machine learning project time is spent on aggregating, cleaning, labeling, and augmenting machine learning model data. So, how do innovative machine learning teams prepare data in such a way that they can trust its quality, cost of preparation, and the speed with which it’s delivered?
- How to Share Data Science Secrets Without Sacrificing Security - Jul 24, 2019.
Learn how to incorporate security into your practices without slowing down your project. Read this ActiveState blog post to learn more.
- Do more data science, do less ops with self-service infrastructure & tools - Jul 11, 2019.
Do more data science, do less ops with self-service infrastructure & tools!
- How to Learn Python without First Needing to Learn Python - Jul 10, 2019.
Learn how data scientists and anyone coding with Python can set up a made-to-order runtime in minutes - not days. Read the 3-minute blog post.
- Math for Machine Learning - Jul 9, 2019.
This ebook explains the math involved and introduces you directly to the foundational topics in machine learning.